Have a great October.
We honestly cannot say we are sad to see the end of September it’s been a crazy month in Kefalonia this year.
But alongside the difficult season due to covid, then the medicane that devastated many parts of the island in September, as ever with October embracing us, we are on our way back up, so let’s reflect on some of the positive news we have.
- The human volunteers response to the Medicane has been amazing
- Most places now have power and water.
- Tourists are still arriving on the island for great holidays.
- Despite the army of naysayers in June, tourism to date has not impacted the health of indigenous population of Kefalonia apart from bringing in some money.
- We have a bright new sign in Argostoli people are discussing and having fun with including us!
Here at The Kefalonia Pulse we are also celebrating 3000 members since we opened a group option only two months ago and as winter approaches, as we live here the contemporary news and views from the island and about the island will continue unabated to hopefully brighten up your winters in the UK and elsewhere.
We would appreciate you spreading the word and sharing your news stories and pictures so we can continue to grow our membership over the winter, conversely we would also appreciate any feedback (negative or positive) so we can improve our service and ensure continuous improvement to you our customers.
καλο μηνα οκτωβριο