The resolution adopted by the ionian regional council at the meeting, which was held through the epresence service. Gov. Gr, today, Friday 27 March 2020.
The resolution was voted on a proposal from the regional authority with the support of the ” Ionian Sea strong every island high “, ” Ionian Alliance ” and ” Anti-Government initiative “.
In view of the anti-government crisis, we are operating in the context of the national effort and we highlight the peculiarities and needs of our region.
1. We call on the government to take all necessary measures to cover the needs of the hospitals of the ionian islands region, in personnel and logistics infrastructure, to address the pandemic as well as to ensure the operation of intensive care units in all islands .
2. We ask for extra resources for the region of Ionian Islands to provide the necessary for the prevention, health material and other necessary equipment for the staff of all services of the region in all islands, but also in order to contribute to the work of the municipalities, Health centers and hospitals.
3. We call for the speed of procedures and encouragement with motivation as suggested by the government but also by local communities and local communities for the recruitment and attraction of regular and temporary staff, to address current critical conditions.
4. We call on the citizens of the ionian islands to respect the instructions of the ministry and the competent government bodies and to participate with individual and collective responsibility in the national effort.
5. We ask for support for the moral, psychological and social of the medical and nursing staff as well as the alignment of their family obligations.
6. We ask for the contribution and meaningful contribution with services accessible to citizens, of private clinics in the context of the national effort against koronoïó.
7. The region of Ionian Islands will make use of all the financing possibilities of both the ministry and the public investment programme to upgrade their health structures, equipment and their operational capacity.
8. the special “strike team” of the ionian islands region will continue to be in constant communication and cooperation with the medical institutions, medical clubs, Civil Protection Principles and police authorities to coordinate the necessary measures to prevent and implement measures . The President of the regional council and regional regional consultants are completed as members of the ” strike team
9. The region of Ionian Islands will regularly inform citizens in the ionian islands of the necessary measures to implement the project and conditions of operation of the region as well as the services offered in view of the crisis.
10. Take care of construction sites.
11. The region of Ionian Islands will continue to volunteer blood donation with information and health prevention materials to volunteers.