- Rumoured restrictions on all travel will not be implemented at present
- Most shops will be closed from Wednesday 18th with the exception of supermarkets, butchers, local stores, pharmacies, garages, animal feed shops, telephone shops, couriers, kiosks
- Supermarkets are now permitted to open from 07:00 until 22:00 and open on Sundays
- Restrictions in numbers at one time in shops will be controlled via card system issued at entrance
- People arriving in Greece will be mandated to go into 14 days home self isolation.
- Churches will be closed for all but funerals and personnel prayer.
- Most offices are now operating only via email & internet no visiting without an appointment.
- The villages of Damaskinias and Dragassia on the mainland have been isolated with people on home restriction due to local outbreaks.
- KTEL have significantly reduced bus services both local routes and interconnecting to mainland
- Main British tour operators have cancelled any package trips in April as seasonal tourist hotels are closed until May.
- Flights have either been cancelled or consolidated for April.
LEARNING & SUGGESTIONS
- If you go as a group (couple) to the supermarket only one of you will be allowed in the store
- Ensure you have your residence pass with you to assist in proving your not a new arrival who should be self isolating.
|Rise from previous day||21|
|Identified cases Kefalonia||0||0|
|Deaths in Greece||4|
|Rise from previous day||0|