- The traffic curfew commenced and some learning and clarifications have been made
- two young children can be in a car with a parent
- Movement forms have now been officially issued in English
- SMS to 13033 can only be done via phones with Greek SIMS, if you don’t have one get a friend to do it and send you a screenshot or use paper forms.
- The main supermarkets will be closed this Sunday
- All flights to the UK have now ceased apart from Greek nationals repatriation
- Argostoli hospital has closed all outpatient clinics
- Contactless payment limit has risen to €50 this is partially to reduce handling of cash which may be a source of the spread of COVID-19.
- Finally make the most of today for legal walking as the weather is forecast to deteriorate rapidly during Wednesday and Thursday with strong winds and rain.
LEARNING & SUGGESTIONS
- Taxisnet is being used for more controls at present, it is better that you have direct access NOT via your accountant only ,so ensure you have the passwords.
- We should not base our social isolation decisions in Kefalonia on the reported ‘no cases’ we should assume there are cases but they have not been identified yet as testing numbers are low and advice is to self isolate unless you have certain symptoms.
- If your phone did not get last nights 112 emergency broadcast ensure your software has been updated since December 2019.
- If you go as a group (couple) to the supermarket only one of you will be allowed in the store
- Ensure you have your residence pass with you to assist in proving your not a new arrival who should be self isolating. There have now been reported cases of British being stopped by the police and asked about their recent travel history.
|Rise from previous day||N/A||71|
|Identified cases Kefalonia||0||0|
|Deaths in Greece||15||17|
|Rise from previous day||N/A||2|
A live map and details on cases can be found here