On Wednesday 09-03-2022, the contract for the execution of the project “Agricultural Road Construction of the Municipality of Argostoli ” budget € 702,711.41 including VAT 24%) signed by the ANTONIS TRITSIS program was signed at the City Hall of Argostoli.
The study of the project prepared by the Technical Services Directorate of our Municipality concerns asphalt paving and construction of technical works on the following rural roads of D. Argostoli:
- Rural road (with its extensions) that starts from the settlement of Razaton, Faraklaton, and ends at the village of Troiannata, 2,200m long and ranging in width from 4 to 6m.
- Rural road in the area ¨Trigona Kranias¨ PC Troiannata 650m long and ranging in width from 3.5 to 5m.
- Rural road in the area ¨ Pythos¨ of Svoronata , 470m long and ranging in width from 4 to 5m.
- Rural road that starts from the area of Mantoukaton, Settlement of Helmata, Municipality of Argostoli and ends at Karydaeika, on the provincial road of Argostoli, Poros (Krania area), 1800m long and ranging in width from 4 to 6m.
- Agricultural road in the area αFagia¨ DK Omalon, 1900m long and ranging in width from 6 to 8m.
In total it is expected:
- to pave more than 7 km of rural road construction or 47,000 m 2 ,
- to use more than 300 m 3 of concrete for the construction of lined ditches and walls.
The deadline for completion of works is set at 6 months from the signing of the contract.
The asphalting of the above mentioned roads is expected to radically improve the accessibility conditions to a large number of livestock farms, beekeeping farms and agricultural holdings with olive groves, viticulture and livestock Designation of Origin (PDO ).
From the Mayor’s Office