PREFECTURE OF KEFALLINIA
MUNICIPALITY OF ARGOSTOLIOU
The Mayor of Argostoli informs
- By the decision of the Mayor, the personnel of the Municipality were classified in the positions of the transitional Internal Services Organization. With the publication of the above decision in the Government Gazette the staffing of the services will be carried out by the competent officials (Mayor Decision 12/440 / 09-09-2019).
- By decision of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor Mr. George Tsilimidos was appointed Deputy Mayor. (Mayor’s Decision 15/694 / 11-09-2019, Appointment: OLIV46MGTT-UK).
- The Mayor and representatives of the Municipality’s Administration attended sacred ceremonies in school units of our Municipality. In particular, the Mayor, together with the Deputy Commander, Mr. Travlos and the Police Officer, Mr. Boumis, in the presence of His Eminence Metropolitan Dimitrios, attended the Divine Liturgy ceremony of the Second High School of Argostoli and the EPAL.
- On 12-09-2019, the contract for the construction of the project “Completion of the Renovation of the Central Square of the Vlachata Settlement” was signed between our Municipality and the contractor company KATASKEVI SA. This is a budget project of € 123.991.95 (excluding VAT) financed by the GREEN FUND and SATA.
- Road markings were marked at various points in the city of Argostoli, as well as outside the school units. At the same time, the cleanliness of the communal areas in all municipal units continues.
- The municipal services in cooperation with the Argostoli Fire Department, the Anti-Region, the Pylaros Volunteer Team and the residents of the Nifi community were effectively involved in the extinguishing of a forest fire that took place at Lagada and near the Nifi community.
- On Friday, Police Officer Mr. Boomis Ioannis and Commander of the Traffic Department Mr. Thanassis Efstathios visited the Mayor and presented to him a Special Action Plan for Rural Traffic Police in urban and suburban areas with the distinctive title ” of everyday life of citizens.
From the Mayor’s Office