Monday 7 October
– The former Port of Kefalonia manager Mrs Panagiotas Kolovou and the current Port of Kefalonia manager Mr Athanasios Sioutis paid a formal visit to the Mayor.
– By decision of the Mayor, Mr. Nikolaos Kourkoumelis was appointed Deputy Mayor of the Municipality of Argostoli. His duties are set out in Council Decision No. 49/2247 / 04-10-2019 (Appointment 9/8/2006 MG-13H).
– Civil Protection Mayor Dionysis Minetos participated in a meeting of the Civil Protection Coordinating Body held in the Region to address the damage caused by heavy rainfall in Nifi and Agia Efimia
– Mayor George Tsilimidos met with the Panhellenic Association of Children with Special Needs ” SOS KIDS LAMSHI ”. During the meeting an exchange of views was held and the possibility of cooperation of the Association with our Municipality was discussed.
– The Mayor with representatives of the Municipal Authority attended the meeting held at the Cultural Palace of Poros for the inclusion of the The Mycenaean tomb in Tzanata into a NSRF program.
Tuesday October 8th
– The Municipal Councilor of Eleio – Pronnon Municipal Assembly was sworn in, with the assent of the Municipal Coalition, Ms. Assimina Gavrielatou.
– At the Municipal Council meeting
1. The Municipal Council’s Rules of Procedure were approved
2. Crystallia Michalatou (Deputy George Tsilimidos) was appointed as a representative in the “LOCAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER.
3. Specified spokesman Michael Moschonas (deputy Nicholas Kourkoumelis) requests approval to the Commission on the licensing leasing marine leisure media
4. Specified Spyridon Pefanis as elector for the election of a new Board of the Kefallinia Orphanage “O Sotir”
5. Ioannis Kourouklis (Deputy Stavros Grigoropoulos) appointed representative to the Commission for the designation of Kefallinias beaches as busy
waterfront areas 6. Dionysis Trojanos (Deputy Commissioner for Deputy Michael) appointed spokesman for Michael or neutralization of wrecks or ships for the area of responsibility of the Port Authority of Kefallinia
7. Stavros Grigoropoulos (Deputy Crystalia Michalatou) was appointed a representative at its General Assembly. Urban Non-Profit Society “Center for the Prevention of Addictions and the Promotion of Psychosocial Health in Kefalonia & Ithaca” “Apollo”
8. A Tax Settlement Committee has been established for 2019 with their regular members Spyridon Matiato and Michael Moschona and their alternates Ioannis Lykoudi and Spyridon Samouri.
Wednesday, October 9
– The Mayor of Argostoli Mr. Theofilos Michalatos with the Mayor of Lixouri Mr. George Katsiveli, the Mayor of Sami Mr. Gerasimos Monias and the Mayor of Ithaca Mr. Dionysios Stanitsa Mr. Dionysios Stanitsa issues related to the proper functioning of Municipalities and the financing of projects. The Management Authority will present the NSRF next week.
– The Presidents of the Municipalities of Eleio – Pronnon met with the Mayor and representatives of the Municipal Authority and discussed problems in their area.
Thursday, October 10
– The Mayor met with residents residing near the church of St. Spyridon in Stone Pavement and discussed access to vehicles on the pedestrian street there.
Friday, October 11
– the collection of heavy objects began in the area of the Municipality of Ellios Pronnas.
– The cleaning of public areas, roads, flower beds, neighborhoods of Argostoli, as well as the cutting of palm trees affected by the beetle, continued with the clearing of the Thalassomilos.
– Traffic signboards were cleaned and replaced, repairs and maintenance of the Rural Network as well as minor repairs to the Argostoli Indoor Stadium.
– Light bulbs were replaced throughout the municipality.
From The Mayors Office