We had another trip out on the submarine today as we have family visiting from the UK and what a great day it was, this time we did the short trip around Dias island.
- Great start tickets bought effortlessly and at the quayside via cash or card.
- Easy access for little children and buggies onto boat (submarine)
- Really informative information regarding when to be above and below water line by crew
- Great views of reef off Avithos beach
- Great views of fish and previous trip had seen turtles as well
- Factual and historical information provided on Kefalonia, Dias island, Ainos and anything else you ask the crew about
- Good length swim stop with easy step access/egress for all
- Close in views of sea caves near to Svoronata
- Great Greek music
- Greek dancing
- Good toilets on-board
All in all really made to feel at home for a unique experience of seeing Kefalonia above and below water, learning many interesting facts but most of all enjoying a fun relaxing trip in an atmosphere and boat suitable for all.