Thursday 14 October
- Poros primary school closed today
- Archaeological sites closed for next two days
- Ithaca – primary schools and kindergartens closed today
- Poros special care at river crossing (see separate article)
- All other school buses in Livathos (Argostoli municipality) picking up as normal this morning
- 112 issued last night asking everyone to minimise journeys today
- We inform the citizens that today October 14, 2021 all school units of pre-school, primary and secondary education will remain closed throughout the Sami Municipality due to adverse weather conditions.
- We inform our passenger public that our routes on the Lixouri-Argostoli line are being interrupted due to the ban today Thursday 14/10/2021 from 10:30.
- Severe flooding this evening in both Lixouri and Argostoli
- All schools in the municipality of Lixouri closed tomorrow 15 October
- All schools in in Kefalonia and Ithaca closed tomorrow 15 October
- Road to Poros has closed at Κρεμμύδι and Καρούζα position, Region has sent cleaning machines, drivers are recommended.
- The Argostoli to Lixouri road has re-opened
- Atsoupades middle road past church impassable due to water cascading across road
Friday 15 October
- The main road networks are reported as all passable with care this morning
- The Argostoli to Lixouri ferry is not running at present
- The Municipality of Sami informs that today , October 15, 2021 , the caves of Melissani and Drogaratis will remain closed due to adverse weather conditions.
- Strong winds across the south coast at present and heavy rain
- Rockfall between Vlahata and Mousata on the main road
- Poros to Kyllini at 18:45 and Kyllini to Poros at 21:00 ferries not running.
Saturday 15 October
- Skala to Poros road has been closed overnight and needs clearance work in the morning
- Scheduled power outage in many area of Livathos from 08:00