The purpose of the event is to establish Cephalonia as a culinary and cultural destination by promoting local productions and products and boosting businesses.
The Festival participated as exhibitors:
• Estate of Haritatos
• Estate of Sklavos
• Gentilini Estate
• Fivou Estate
• Agricultural Cooperative of Robola Producers
• Mavroidis Pastry
Shop • Ertsos Georgios, “Birth of Land”
• Mourelatos Spyros – Honey
• Metaxatos Panagis, Kritonou
• Mourelatos Charalampos, Bookstore ” Happy House ”
• Tzortzatos Spyraggelos and SIA EE, Cheese
• Linardatos Spiros, Mantoles
• Aris Agathos,” Elliko “Farm
• Cappato Antonis” Voskopoula ”
• Tzouganatos Theodossia, ” Trinity Generation “Bakery
• Vangelis Honey, Honey« Oh idle
• Soul of Timoleon, “Loukoumakia”
• Union of People with Disabilities, “Hyperion”
• Art group “Morfes”
The success of the 2nd Festival of Gastronomy and Wine is due, among other things, to the professionalism shown by the acclaimed cook Akis Petretzikis and his team, the successful Kefalonian bartender, Michalis Kougianos, the Ionian Poni dance group, as well as the “Out of Freons” musical.
We thank all those who attended the two-day Festival events as well as the Lixouri VS Corner and Mavroidis Pastry Shop, which gave us their equipment for preparing recipes.
We also greatly thank the sponsors of the event for their valuable financial support and raw materials: Ionian Islands, Myths of Catering, Kefallinia Fish Farms, Katsouris travel, Vodafone Papadatos, Alpha Bank, Sweet Cafe- Bakery, Kefalonia Ferries, AB Food Market , Super Market Bazzar, Vavasi Spiridoula Veterinary Center, Makis Grilling Tavern, Robolas Farming Association, Delkostopoulos Bison Meat Branch, Tzortzatos Spyragoulos and SIA EE, Metaxatos Panayis – Kritonou, Stamoulis Grocery – Tyrokomi a and Electronet Mouikis- Neophytos.
We renew our “gastronomic” appointment for the summer of 2020.