Following a telephone communication with the office of the Secretary General of Commerce & Consumer Protection Mr. Panagiotis Stampoulidis for the convenience of professionals the following are clarified:
- The prepayment of the order is mandatory ONLY when it is done through electronic means ( email , messenger , eshop ).
- When ordering by phone, the professional will send a message (SMS ) containing the following information:
Name, Address and Tax Registration Number of the company, as well as a period of receipt that can not exceed two (2) hours in total from the time of sending the sms . So the sms to the customer will be sent if the order is available for delivery. It is emphasized that no prepayment is required for the telephone order.
- Any transaction using cash is prohibited. The customer can pay upon receipt ONLY by POS .
- The use of e – katanalotis is optional in case a professional does not wish to send sms to customers from his mobile phone . The use of e – katanolotis requires the download of the homonymous application on the user’s mobile device.
Particular importance should be given to the observance of safety measures upon receipt:
- maintaining a minimum distance of two (2) meters between customers,
- Maximum number of people waiting: nine (9) people and
- Maximum stay at the point of receipt: ten (10) minutes.
In addition to the order receipt or the prepayment document, citizens must have sent a message to 13033 with the code 2 for their movement.