Coronavirus Greek daily update – 33 new cases today and 98 deaths overall

 

The number of coronavirus cases in Greece has reached 2,114, while the number of deaths has reached 98, according to data released by the Ministry of Health and bearing the signature of Professor Sotiris Tsiodras.

The total number of cases is 2114, of which 56.9% are men.

Of these, 542 (25.6%) are considered travel-related from abroad and 819 (38.7%) are related to an already known case.

76 of our fellow citizens are being treated intubated. Their average age is 68 years. 15 (19.7%) are women and the rest are men. 80.3% have an underlying disease or are over 70 years old.

15 patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, we have 5 more recorded deaths and 98 deaths in total in the country. 26 were women (26.5%) and the rest were men.

The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 72 years and 88.8% had an underlying disease and / or age 70 and older.

 
source -newsit.gr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!