Students of all levels, vaccinated and not , as well as vaccinated teachers , will be provided from Monday, March 14 to Thursday March 17 five free self-diagnostic (self) tests from pharmacies in order to meet the needs of control of the days from March 18 to April 1, 2022.
According to an announcement by the Press Office of the Ministry of Education and Religions, it is reminded that:
- Screening for the new coronavirus through self-test is mandatory for all students, vaccinated and not, as well as for vaccinated teachers.
- All students from 4 to 18 years old as well as the vaccinated teachers must bring a negative self-test certificate.
- The parents / guardians of the students / three who attend public school units and the vaccinated teachers who work in them register the statement and the result on the edupass.gov.gr platform , from which the School Card for COVID-19 is issued.
- The free self test is available from pharmacies only during working days and hours, so that during the days and nights they can serve emergencies.
- The parents / guardians of the students / three who study in private schools and the vaccinated teachers who work in them continue to declare the result of the self tests on the platform self-testing.gov.gr and to issue the School Card for COVID-19.