Prevention measures against the spread of SARS-COV-2 coronavirus to companies shall enter into force.
As the Ministry of Health said in a letter on Saturday, March 14:
Following the publication of the JMC with No. D1a / GP no. 18149 /2020, T.B. Government Gazette 855, 13/3/2020, concerning the measure prohibiting the operation of various health-care undertakings and in the context of preventing the spread of SARS-COV-2 coronavirus during the operation of food supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, fish shops, caterers – take-away, mass-market, open-air public caterers are urged by the health authorities of the aforementioned businesses to:
1. Implement more general preventive actions
• Prevent multiple people from entering at the same time in business (1 person / 10 square meters, to avoid synchronization.
• Existence of an alcoholic solution bottle (with infusion pump and base) for hand hygiene for the use of customers in a prominent position at the entrances and exits of shops.
• Officers wear gloves and wash their hands after they are rejected.
• Supply chain employees wear gloves and a protective mask when opening and managing goods.
• Keep a distance of 2 meters between customers in individual segments within the grocery store, such as a cheese cutting area, etc.
• Leave the employee behind the counter, where possible for the product for sale.
• Keep a distance of 2 meters between the clients in front of the tills.
• If the tills do not have a protective glass between the client and the cashier, the client is within the maximum possible distance.
• Avoid using cash during the transaction.
• Supply the toilets with liquid soap, disposable hand towels (which will be disposed of in toilets near wash basins), antiseptic alcoholic solution (70% alcohol content).
• Careful and frequent cleaning of shared items.
For outdoor shopping areas (public markets) keep a distance of two (2) meters per customer in front of the freight counter.
2. Cleaning and disinfection instructions for cleaning staff
• Special care must be taken to ensure systematic, adequate and continuous ventilation of all premises.
• All floor surfaces, benches, closets, toilets (floors, basins, sinks, etc.) must be kept clean and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• In addition to regular cleaning, frequent cleaning of frequently used surfaces (eg knobs, handles, ladder or railing, lifts, switches, taps etc.) with common cleaners, ie liquid soap and water, or 10% household bleach solution (1 part household bleach diluted in 10 parts water) or an alcoholic antiseptic. Note that cleaning work must be done using gloves and work uniform.
• Particular attention should be paid to the cleaning of objects and surfaces contacted by a person who has experienced symptoms of COVID-19.www.eody.gov.gr infection (Guidelines for the environmental cleaning of non-sanitary units exposed to SARS -CoV-2).
• Plastic bags in buckets, when filled, must be tightened and removed immediately. The gloves after use should be disposed of immediately in the plastic bags of the waste bin and do not attempt to clean them, such as washing disposable gloves and re-using them.
3. Personal hygiene guidelines for employees and customers
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth to reduce the risk of virus infection.
• Coughing or sneezing, covering the nose and mouth with the sleeve at the elbow height or with a tissue. Used tissue should be disposed of immediately in the bin.
• Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Carefully dry the hands with disposable paper towels that will be disposed of in the trash. Hand washing should be done after contact with respiratory secretions and after using the toilet. It should be noted that gloves do not replace hand washing.
• Persons with respiratory infection symptoms do not come to work until the symptoms have ended.
Finally, for food business operators who remain in operation, our Service Circular no. prot. 14222 / 28-02-2020, with APF 64FB465FYO-2R.
The Health Services are responsible for informing health care companies of the implementation of this law so that those with the highest sense of responsibility can adhere strictly to the utmost safeguarding of Public Health.
Source – iefimerida.gr