The Regional Units of Halkidiki, Lassithi and Zakynthos enter Level B – Increased Risk of the Charter of Health Safety and Protection.
More specifically, after an extraordinary meeting at the Civil Protection Operations Center and following a relevant suggestion and consent of the National Committee for Public Health Protection against Covid-19 coronavirus, which met today, taking into account the epidemiological data that have arisen in , Lassithi and Zakynthos by order of sub. Of Civil Protection and Crisis Management, Nikos Hardalias and by decision of the Secretary General of Civil Protection, Vassilios Papageorgiou, for urgent reasons of addressing a serious risk to public health and in particular to limit the spread of the effects of COVID-19 disease, the Regional Zakynthos, join from tomorrow, Monday 01-02-2020 and time 06.00,
It is reminded that in addition to the horizontal measures that apply throughout the Territory, in the areas located at Level B – Increased Risk, there are additional:
- Traffic ban from 18:00 to 05:00
- Live operation of the Gymnasiums from 01/02/2021
- Distance education for Lyceums
- Places of Worship: Performing services with a maximum of 9 people
- Retail operation with the click away method and operation of clothing stores, footwear, bookstores, hairdressers and personal care stores with a pre-arranged appointment (click-in-a-shop) and with 1 person per 25 sq.m.
- The shops are closed on Sundays
source – iefimerida.gr –