We would like to inform you that from Monday 31.01.2022 the program of the Mobile Health Unit EODY, for the rapid antigen detection (Rapid Test) free of charge for the residents of our Prefecture, in the context of limiting the spread of the coronary, will be carried out as follows:
Every day from 8:00 to 16:00 a team of the Mobile Health Unit of EODY will be permanently located in the specially designed area of the building of the Prefecture of Kefallinia (entrance from L. Vergotis inArgostoli)
From Monday 31.01.2022 until Friday 04.02.2022 another team of the Mobile Health Unit of EODY will be located:
- On Monday 31.01.2022 in Lixouri between 10:00 to 14:00 (at the Indoor Gym of Lixouri)
- On Tuesday 01.02.2022 in the Municipality of Sami between 10:00 to 14:00 (at the Gymnasium-Lyceum of Mesovounia, in a specially designed space)
- On Thursday 03.02.2022 in Lixouri between 10:00 to 14:00 (at the Indoor Gym of Lixouri)
Those who come should:
– To know the AMKA and to have their police ID with them.
– Declare a mobile phone number so that they can be informed.
– To observe all the prescribed measures (distances, use of mask, etc.)
Regarding the dates of Rapid Test from the other unit of the Mobile Health Unit of EODY in the areas outside Argostoli, for the following days, there will be relevant information.
THE DEPUTY REGIONAL CHIEF
P.E. ΚΕΦΑΛΛΗΝΙΑΣ & Π.Ε. ITHACA
STAVROS P. TRAVLOS