Greece’s Civil Protection uploaded the movement permits during the total lockdown also in English late on Monday evening.
The permits are for work or other activities such as like shopping, visiting doctors or visiting people in need. The fermits for work must be printed, for the other activities can be printed, handwritten or per sms.
For those going to work they must have the following permit from their employer, specifying the times one is expected to travel to and from work. They can use the same document throughout the lockdown period. If they are freelancers, they must have a statement signed by themselves explaining where they are going and the time period they are expected to be away from home.
The second permit must be filled in when someone goes out for the following six reasons:
- Going to the pharmacy or visiting a Medical Doctor, in the case that this is recommended after consultation.
- Going to a supply store in operation (super markets, mini markets etc), which can not ship or deliver its goods.
- Going to the bank, when electronic transactions are not possible.
- Going to help people in need.
- Going to a ceremony (e.g., funeral, marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law; or movement of divorced or legally separated parents in the context of parental responsibility, custody, or visiting rights in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- Physical exercise in an open space or for a pet’s needs; individually or up to 2 people. In the latter case, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters must be kept at all times.Each person must place an X on the specific reason for going out in the following document.
Alternatively you can send an SMS text message from your mobile phone to 13033, free of charge. The SMS text message must be in the following format:
X [blank] full name [blank] home address
where X is the required movement and / or transportation reason with the number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, corresponding to the list above.
source – greekreporter.com