Today we are announcing 24 new cases of the new virus in the country, 4 of which were identified after checks at the country’s border gates. The total number of cases is 3826 , of which 54.5% are men.
12 of our fellow citizens are being treated intubated. Their average age is 59 years. 3 (25.0%) are women and the rest are men. 75.0% have an underlying disease or are elderly 70 years and older. 122 patients have been discharged from the ICU.
Where were the new cases of coronavirus found in Greece?
– four (4) cases against the controls carried out at the country’s border gates,
– three (3) imported cases that came voluntarily for testing,
– six (6) cases in the peripheral unit of Xanthi,
– four (4) cases in the peripheral unit of Kastoria,
– three (3) cases in the peripheral unit of Thessaloniki,
– two (2) cases in the peripheral unit of Attica,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Rodopi,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Imathia by the Municipality of Alexandria.
Finally, no new deaths have been recorded while we have 193 deaths in the country. 62 (32.1%) women and the rest men. The median age of our dying fellow citizens was 76 years and 95.9% had some underlying disease and / or age 70 years and over.