Greek Coronavirus daily update – 58 new cases in Greece today with 28 found at borders

Today we announce  58 new  cases of the new virus in the country, of which  28  were detected after checks at the country’s gateways. The total number of cases is  3883 , of which 54.7% are men.

1042 (26.8%) are considered related to travel from abroad and 2019 (52.0%) are related to an already known case.

13 of  our fellow citizens are being treated by intubation. Their median age is 58 years. 3 (23.1%) are women and the rest are men. 76.9% have an underlying disease or are aged 70 years and older. 122  patients have been discharged from the ICU.

Finally, no new deaths  have been recorded  and we have a   total of 193 deaths in the country. 62 (32.1%) women and the rest men. The median age of our dying fellow citizens was 76 years and 95.9% had some underlying disease and / or age 70 years and over.

 

source – iefimerida.gr 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *