The coronavirus is spreading and causing concern. 14 new cases in Attica, 41 in total domestically. 11 new cases in total from tourism. Read in detail where all the new cases of the deadly virus in Greece are located.
EODY has already announced exactly how the coronavirus is “moving” in Greece with today’s written announcement in which it informed about the 52 new cases , while now their geographical distribution has also been announced.
That is exactly where the new cases of the deadly virus were identified in our country in the last 24 hours.
First of all, let us note that there are a total of eleven imported cases. Seven were found at the entrance gates, while four imported concern tourists who came voluntarily for inspection.
From there on, Attica again holds the lead with 14 cases out of a total of 41 domestic cases.
Thessaloniki follows with nine cases, while the coronavirus was detected in seven more areas (s.s. Kavala, Achaia, Lesvos, Magnesia, Imathia, Halkidiki, Evia). This is a large dispersion that is of concern to the authorities.
– seven (7) cases during the checks carried out at the border of the country,
– four (4) imported cases, which came voluntarily for inspection,
– fourteen (14) cases in the peripheral unit of Attica,
– nine (9) cases in the peripheral unit of Thessaloniki,
– four (4) cases in the regional unit of Kavala,
– four (4) cases in the regional unit of Achaia,
– four (4) cases in the regional unit of Lesvos,
– two (2) cases in the regional unit of Magnesia,
– two (2) cases in the regional unit of Imathia,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Halkidiki,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Evia.