Greek coronavirus update – 13 new cases today and one further death

“Today we are announcing 13 new  cases of the new virus in the country. The total number of cases is  3,134 , of which 55.2% are men.

697 (22.2%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 1781 (56.8%) are related to an already known case.

13 of  our fellow citizens are being treated intubated. Their average age is 74 years. 4 (30.8%) are women and the rest are men. 69.2% have an underlying disease or are over 70 years of age. 117 patients have left the ICU. ”

“Finally, we have 1  more recorded death and  184 deaths in total in the country. 56 (30.4%) women and the rest men. The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 76 years and 95.7% had an underlying disease and / or age 70 and over.

On Sunday, EODY announced 9 new cases of new coronavirus in the country and no new deaths.

Source – iefimerida.gr 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!