Trapezaki view - Mousata
85 m² - Kefalonia, Mousata
An opportunity to buy a ready built quality constructed seaview home.
• 85m2 villa on a plot of 600m2 and an additional 15m2 of stores
• 2 double bedrooms, full height fitted wardrobes and drawers
• 2 bathrooms, one with bath, one with shower, fitted cupboards, no toilet waste bins are needed in this house
• Fitted large cupboard space kitchen with all appliances
• Japanese Eco Inverter Air Conditioning units
• Lots of extra built in storage cupboards maximising available space
• Super Eco burn wood stove and oven which provides extremely comfortable heating and free cooking for the home in Winter. Only two deliveries of wood (200 euros) are needed for this type of heat supply, due to the extra insulation that has been built into this house
• Sea views from almost every window, even sitting down on the sofa
• Non slip floor tiles are throughout the home, this was done at great cost to allow for every safety aspect to be considered
• Large outdoor covered dining/relaxing area overlooking the garden (or the pool if installed, the pipe work is already laid) and sea across to Zakynthos
• Private concrete driveway and entrance road with parking
• Completely enclosed rock wall boundaries with E.O.T. Standard height railings everywhere, which have also been galvanize dipped
• Large tank Solar hot water
• Outside stores, tiled and shelved with laundry area and chest freezer storage
Very fertile garden space, the last potato sets yielded over 70kg potatoes.
A low maintenance additional safe garden is set with cooking herbs and a low maintenance type of established grass. Lemon trees, orange, loquat, plum, pomegranate and pink grapefruit all yield fruit.
An outdoor large pizza oven and stone clad BBQ ensures maximum time spent outside enjoying the seaviews in front and view of Mount Ainos behind.
This is a great opportunity for someone to purchase an extremely top quality build home to immediately live in or rent out easily for Summers. There is a mini market and tavernas open in Summer within walking distance.
It is a way of life that is offered for sale here as the village is wonderful, with mostly elderly quiet neighbours, set above the Summer hubbub of the tourist season and yet only a short walk downhill into it. The local Trapezaki beach is exactly 2km straight down the road from the house, a sandy gradually shelving safe seafront, perfect for children and families. The next village of Vlahata also offers most conveniences year round that you might need such as chemist, GP, petrol station, mini markets, cafe, post office, a new nursery school and the village junior school between them taking children through from ages 4 to 12.
At the property at night, there are Scops owls heard all around and many types of small birds chirruping throughout the day.
As with most things that really need to be seen to be appreciated, a viewing is recommended.
- Listing ID : 1011
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Meterage : 85 m²
- Visits : 3518 in 508 days
Sellers – You will need a topographic diagram of the property (if not an apartment), a tax clearance certificate and if the house is less than 10 years old also needed is an insurance clearance certificate. Also required is a certificate from the municipality that no fees are owed to them.
If there is a house in the property, also needed is an energy certificate and floor plans. For these to be prepared correctly an engineer is required (not just a topographer) and an accountant. A lawyer acting on behalf of the seller using a Power of Attorney may transact on all of the above without the seller being present, if required.
Buyers – You pay notary fees, registration fees and the transfer tax. These fees are issued based on the purchase price agreed and the official purchase price defined by the tax office. You ask a lawyer to make the legal search of the property. This establishes whether it is indeed owned by the seller and therefore able to be sold and also checks whether there are any other legal burdens/debts registered against the property. A lawyer may act completely on your behalf without you being present, using a Power of Attorney if required.
Lawyers are entitled to charge fees at their own discretion but as an example, the fees set out below are charged by one lawyer in Argostoli:
* 1% for prices >100,000 euros
* 2% for prices 50,000 – 100,000 euros
* 3% for prices <50,000 euros
A legal search is typically 200 euros but does depend on the time taken as some property titles can be complex requiring more research time.
Purchase Taxes are approximately 3.3% of the price.
The Notary fee is 1% of the price.
Finally, Φ.Π.Α. (VAT) of 24% is added to every fee, as required by law.