Trapezaki view - Mousata 3 bed Villa
100 m² - Kefalonia, Mousata
Mousáta, Kefallinia, Greece
An opportunity to buy a brand new ready built quality constructed solid concrete seaview home.
• Uninterruptible panoramic sea views of Lourdas Bay, Trapezaki Bay, over Livathos and St George’s castle
• 3 double bedrooms, full height fitted wardrobes and drawers
• Two bedrooms upstairs are both en-suite each with their own large balcony offering the best views to be had in the area
• One bedroom and bathroom are downstairs allowing easier access for smaller children or elderly guests
• 3 bathrooms, one with bath, two with showers, fitted cupboards, no toilet waste bins are needed in this house
• Stunning marble stairs lead up to a gallery landing
• Fitted kitchen with all appliances
• Japanese Eco Inverter Air Conditioning units, central heating pipe work is already installed
• Sea views from almost every window, even sitting down on the sofa
• Non slip floor tiles are throughout the home, this was done at great cost to allow for every safety aspect to be considered
• Large outdoor patio relaxing area overlooking the garden (or the pool if installed, the pipe work is already laid) and seaviews across to Zakynthos
• Private concrete driveway and entrance road with parking
• Completely enclosed rock wall boundaries with E.O.T. Standard height railings everywhere, which have also been galvanize dipped
• Large tank Solar hot water
• Outside stores, tiled and shelved
Lemon, orange, pomegranate and mandarin trees all yield fruit.
An outdoor stone clad BBQ ensures maximum time spent outside enjoying the seaviews in front and view of Mount Ainos behind.
This is a great opportunity for someone to purchase an extremely top quality build home to immediately live in or rent out easily for Summers. There is a mini market and tavernas open in Summer within walking distance.
It is a way of life that is offered for sale here as the village is wonderful, with mostly elderly quiet neighbours, set above the Summer hubbub of the tourist season and yet only a short walk downhill into it. The local Trapezaki beach is exactly 2km straight down the road from the house, a sandy gradually shelving safe seafront, perfect for children and families. The next village of Vlahata also offers most conveniences year round that you might need such as chemist, GP, petrol station, mini markets, cafe, post office, a new nursery school and the village junior school between them taking children through from ages 4 to 12.
At the property at night, there are Scops owls heard all around and all manner of small song birds visiting the garden daily. The mountain backdrop behind sometimes brings the faint sound of goat bells from the local flocks.
As with most things that really need to be seen to be appreciated, a viewing is recommended.
- Listing ID : 1010
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 3
- Square Meterage : 100 m²
- Visits : 1023 in 289 days