From time to time, the hotels that will operate as quarantine units are locked.
Until recently, the quarantine hotels were present at the invitation of the Ministry of Tourism 56 and there may be some more.
Yesterday, the Prime Minister at the General Assembly of SETE noted that the small accommodations will not have quarantine rooms as provided by the recent JMC without clarifying the penalty units they may have.
56 quarantine hotels
In particular, the 56 quarantine hotels will be located in the following areas:
- Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace: In Thassos, Drama, Evros and Rodopi
- Attica Region: In Aegina and Attica Basin
- North Aegean Region: In Ikaria, Lesvos, Lemnos and Samos
- Region of Western Greece: In Ilia, Achaia and Etoloakarnania
- Region of Western Macedonia: In Florina and Kastoria
- Epirus Region: In Ioannina and Preveza
- Region of Thessaly: In Alonissos, Skiathos, Skopelos, Magnesia, Trikala and Karditsa
- Ionian Islands Region: In Zakynthos, Ithaca, Lefkada, Cephalonia and Corfu
- Region of Central Macedonia: In Thessaloniki, Kilkis, Pella, Pieria and Halkidiki
- Region of Crete: In Heraklion
- Cyclades Region: In Andros, Thira, Kythnos, Naxos and Small Cyclades, Paros, Serifos, Sifnos and Tinos
- Dodecanese Region: In Kalymnos, Kos, Patmos and Rhodes
- Peloponnese Region: In Arcadia, Corinth, Laconia and Messinia
- Region of Central Greece: In Evritania, Fthiotida, Fokida, Evia and Skyros
source – tourismtoday.gr