The event that will take place in the central square of Sami and will start at 15.30 and will include beautiful melodies, songs, dance and many surprises for all those present and especially for our little friends.
Specifically, the following will participate:
- The Sami Philharmonic Orchestra “Themos Amourgis”
- The Mandolinata of the Youth of Kefalonia
- The children’s dance group of PS Sami “Aegialos”
After two years of confinement and restrictions due to the pandemic of Covid ’19, we want to see again childish smiles that with the power of their love will “light up” the Christmas Tree, because Christmas means: peace, hope, voices, laughter, melodies , childish smiles.
- The event is organized by the Cultural Association of Sami “Aegialos”, the Commercial Association of Sami “Gialos” and the Nautical Club of Sami.
- All measures provided for protection against the spread of Covid ’19 will be observed.
The Deputy Mayor of Culture