Specifically students must take a self test on Sunday (27/03) to attend school on Monday, and then regular self test on Monday afternoon (28/03) for Tuesday and Thursday (31/03) ) in the afternoon for their entry on Friday.
When are self-tests reduced?
The self tests for students will be reduced to one – under the new measures – from Friday 1 April. This was decided last week, by the competent committee of the Ministry of Health.
According to an announcement by the Ministry of Education , it is reminded that:
- Screening for the new coronavirus through self-test is mandatory for all students, vaccinated and not, as well as for vaccinated teachers.
- All students from 4 to 18 years old as well as the vaccinated teachers must bring a negative self-test certificate.
- The parents / guardians of the students / three who attend public school units and the vaccinated teachers who work in them register the statement and the result on the edupass.gov.gr platform , from which the School Card for COVID-19 is issued.
- The free self test is available from pharmacies only during working days and hours so that during the days and nights they can serve emergencies.
- The parents / guardians of the students / three who study in private schools and the vaccinated teachers who work in them continue to declare the result of the self tests on the platform self-testing.gov.gr and to issue the School Card for COVID-19.