The “Happiness Project” in Kefalonia is not just a fight!
– It is the way to give a smile to the children who live in “Sotir’s House” in Kefalonia!
– It’s a non-profit event
– It’s totally free for everyone who wants to share joy
– It’s the union of the forces of people who want only one thing … to see happy smiles !!!
In the framework of the 100-year celebration of the children’s home “Soter”, there will be a 32 km running meeting and a 5 km swimming session, which will be followed only by the following selected swimmers:
– Spyros Chrysikopoulos Giannis Vamkakidis
– Dionysia Vallianatou Anna Kallimachou
– Efi Georgandi
At the 32 km run, the driver will be Nikos Sidiropoulos! Also, Potamianos Giorgos will accompany the swimmers on the swimming route!
Registrations for the running meeting are completely free! You need nothing more than your presence there!
Source – runnfun.gr