Free Wi-Fi, sunshine and value for money are the UK’s three main demand for holidays, according to a dealchecker survey on a sample of 1,000 consumers.
While preference for authentic local food (56%), ideal holidays, as they believe, have prerequisites such as Wi-Fi connection (46%), access to swimming pool (42%) and beach suitable for swimming (38%) .
The factors that prompted them to make the most recent holiday booking were a destination they had not visited (29%), good weather (26%) and value for money (24%), unlike the destination affected just 1% of Britons in the detention decision.
63% said they enjoyed the holiday with their partner, 9% when traveling alone, 11% with friends and 7% with children.
The top 9 booking agents for the British are …
1) Sunshine (78%)
2) Cheap holidays (55%)
3) Culture & Gastronomy (55%)
4) Quality time with loved ones (54%)
5) Exploration & Adventure (48%)
6) Events or Attractions (30%)
7) Health benefits (25%)
8) Visit to relatives (15%)
9) Work-related anxiety (11%) (we suspect this is a translation error and should be prefixed by REDUCTION