We are due to ramble at 10.30am on Sat. 2nd Nov.

At the moment the weather forecast is rain so we may have to cancel.

I will issue up to date instructions on Thurs. 31st October.

If possible the ramble will take place in the Rombola valley.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!