A young man, just 48 years old, a resident of Romiri, Zakynthos, recently lost his life from multiple bee stings, suffering from allergic shock.

As soon as his relatives realized what had happened, they immediately put him in a car in order to save time and transported him by car to the General Hospital. Zakynthos. Halfway through they met a patrol car and after explaining what was happening, the patrol car came forward to clear the way.
Unfortunately, when they arrived at the hospital, the doctors in the Emergency Department simply found out that he had died.

 
Source – imerazante.gr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *